Asset Liability Matching (ALM)
- Assumptions regarding long-term expected returns play a critical role in Asset/Liability Management (ALM) of financial institutions.
- This article questions the validity of assumptions regarding long-term expected returns used by many financial institutions at the present time.
2003 - Are We In A Different Market Paradigm?, Society of Actuaries
- The situation is always very fuzzy without a great deal of background knowledge as to what the value of the assets is in their case, and how it matches up against the liabilities.
-- Thomas S. Sutton (Pacific Life / ACLI)
- Insurance Company Insolvencies
- [PDF- ??????p, 0509-VIDEO-CSPAN] ->Not on govinfo.gov