Commutation columns and valuation factors based on 1958 CSO mortality table. <Worldcat: One Copy available at Indiana University>
USAA Life Ins. Co. v. Commissioner - United States Tax court Mar 26, 1990 94 T.C. 499
- Conceptually similar to the NLP, the GMP differs in some notable respects.
- The GMP is calculated using universal life fund mechanics;
- the NLP uses commutation functions.
- The GMP is based on policy guarantees of interest and mortality;
- the NLP is based on valuation assumptions of interest and mortality.
<NLP> = Net Level Premium
<GMP> = Guaranteed Maturity Premium