Dots - Life Insurance Policies
- NAIC recent Working Groups, past Working groups
- Hager Form
- NAIC 1970;s - 21 Different Attempts
- Costs, Mechanics, Cash Flow
- Complexities begin - An Plan
- Then how do ou...
Daniel Schwarcz (Law Professor) - The failure of State regulators to provide consumers with sufficient information extends to life insurance markets as well.
- Perhaps the most notable example is that consumers have virtually no means of comparing prices or costs for the cash value life insurance products that different companies offer. When combined with skewed—and nondisclosed—salesperson incentives, this too has produced distressing results. (p9)
2011 0914 - GOV (Senate) - Emerging Issues in Insurance Regulation - Senator Reed (D-RI) - PDF-51p