Issues and Debates
- I didn’t know
- Information Barriers
- Informed Consumer
- Informed Consumer-2
- Is everyone talking about the same thing?
- Is it Accurate to Call Universal Life a Whole Life Policy…..Maybe Not….
- Is the Insurance Industry Exposed to Systemic Risk?
- Is Universal Life Insurance a Traditional Product?
- Issues and Debates
- What came first Universal Life or Adjustable Life?
- What did I Buy?
- What Life Insurance Products Need More Regulation Than Others?
- What Policies lead to Lawsuits / Market conduct issues?
- What’s the Problem?
- Where Did They Get Their Information?
- Who Ultimately Pays?
- Why is Universal Life Insurance sometimes called Whole or Permanent?
- Additionally, the insurer usually guarantees the cash value will not fall below a minimum value.
- The cash value of the policy can also be used to pay the term insurance portion of the policy