- ACLI - Dynamic, Design your own
- Annual Report
- Premium Grid
- ACLI - Responsible for hard earned money
- Do you believe in personal responsibility
- Duty to Read
- Businessman, Contracts, yeah, but this is life insurance
- ACLI -
- LIIIWG - PO - Permanent
- Blumenthal - I thought it was y'know for Life
- Any Plan, Any Ratebook Plan, Premium/Benefit/Results
Senator METZENBAUM. You thought the replacement policy was
guaranteed to cost you a level amount each year, but later realized
the premium could change.
Now were you not told exactly what was guaranteed and what
was subject to change about the replacement policy?
Ms. NEWBERRY. No, sir. We were told that our premiums would remain the same.
At the time the policy came, I, like most consumers, I feel, put the policy away in the safe.
I did not even look at it, because it had been explained upfront at the time I purchased it, I thought, what would happen.
It was only at a later date that I pulled it out of the safe and started studying it and realized that none of what I had been told was true.