- Ms. Winer <GA> said that disclosure is helpful, but only if it is meaningful.
2019/9/17, NAIC LIIIWG Proceedings (Fall, 6-77)
- .... would they know what that really means in terms of the risk to them and how it would interact with......
-- Brian Brosnahan, Plaintiff Attorney
Walker v LSW
- Case 2:10-cv-09198-JVS-JDE Document 813 Filed 07/06/15 Page 84 of 224
Ed Zimmerman, American Council of Life Insurers, expressed his concern about meaningful disclosures
- stating that the ACLI did not believe the proposed amendments to the Rules Governing the Advertising of Life Insurance and the Life Insurance Disclosure Model Regulation provide meaningful disclosure.
1991-1A, NAIC Proceedings
Another key issue is something that we're calling real disclosure.
- I would like you to think in terms of a friend or a cousin or someone who is not in this business but who reads our disclosure document.
-- Thomas C. Foley (State Regulator)
1997 - Keeping Current on Fixed Annuities, Society of Actuaries - 12p