- First thing that I want to say is that there have been some references to Misleading Illustrations.
- I'm certainly not aware of the Regulators have not found that Illustrations are misleading.
- That seems to be just an allegation that is left hanging in the air, which is inaccurate.
- The Illustration is not misleading.
The policy is performing according to policy mechanics.
-- Scott Harrison
2019 1115 - IULWG, NAIC Proceedings - Conference Call <Bonk>
The Academy Life Committee has a task force that's chaired by Helen Gaff.
- This committee was set up, at the request of the NAIC's Actuarial Task Force, to address misleading illustrations, specifically to address the pattern of values on illustrations.
1991 - PRODUCT UPDATE - INDIVIDUAL LIFE, Society of Actuaries - 18p