NAIC - Framework
Market Conduct Surveillance (EX3) Task Force
- Subgroup on Life Insurance and Annuities
- Model Regulation Concerning the Sale of Life Insurance Products and Annuities
- Subgroup on Life Insurance Coupled with Student Loans
- Subgroup on Life and Health Advertising Issues ("Life Advertising Issues")
- Model Rules Governing the Advertising of Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Products Coupled With Annuities
- This issue was initially "exposed" at the December 1984 NAIC meeting in Washington, D.C. (See NAIC Proceedings 1985, vol. I, p.171.)
LIFE INSURANCE (A) COMMITTEE
- (A) Task Force - Life Cost Disclosure
- (A) Task Force - Universal and Other New Plans
LIFE INSURANCE (Al COMMITTEE
1. Review new life products called to the Committee's attention.
2. Consider proposed Model on Sale of Life Insurance Products Coupled With Annuities.
3. Establish priorities of the Life & Health Actuarial Task Force.
4. Review issues related to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and the insurance industry including
privacy and underwriting issues and financial implications with and without testing.
LIFE COST DISCLOSURE (Al TASK FORCE
1. Review proposed amendments to the NAIC Life Insurance Disclosure Model Regulation on yield index requirement.
2. Determine whether yield index or interest adjusted cost comparison index should be used in disclosure regulation.
3. Consider proposed amendments to the Life Insurance Model Disclosure Regulation regarding sales disclosures
on nonguarantee products.
UNIVERSAL AND OTHER NEW PLANS (A) TASK FORCE
1. Consider proposed revisions to the Model Universal Life Insurance Regulation.
2. Consider the proposed regulation for interest indexed annuity products.
3. Continue development of variable life guidelines for the Examiners Handbook and the Universal Life Insurance