"Varying Gross Premium Plans" - 1981-1
- North American Life's enhanced protection plan
1967 - DIGEST OF DISCUSSION OF SUBJECTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST- INDIVIDUAL LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE, Society of Actuaries - 62p
- E. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the "Bank Loan Plan" under which a policyholder purchases a limited payment life policy and borrows part of the premiums at a bank, thus obtaining an interest deduction for Federal Income Tax purposes?
TRANSACTIONS OF SOCIETY OF ACTUARIES
1953 VOL, 5 NO. 12
- Endowment, Tontine, Semi-Tontine, Assessment, Split Life, Split Life Dollar, Joint, Second to die, First to die, open
- Flexible Life
- Maurice LaVita
- 1974 - VARIABLE PREMIUM LIFE INSURANCE, KEN E. POLK, Society of Actuaries - 30p
- 1999 - Analysis of Basic Actuarial Theory for Fixed Premium Variable Benefit Life Insurance, John C. Fraser, Walter N. Miller, and Charles M. Sternhell, Society of Actuaries - 70p
- 1981-2 NAIC Proc. - Types of Policies
- The ... company is to determine for itself which of its plans are to be treated as term insurance and which as permanent.
- The original instructions gave as a suggested definition of term insurance "that it is any policy with a premium rate less than 90% of the no profits rate for Ordinary Life...
1949 - REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON MORTALITY UNDER
ORDINARY INSURANCES AND ANNUITIES, Society of Actuaries - 12p
- modified premium life insurance - In the case of modified premium life insurance which is essentially term insurance followed by permanent, minimum nonforfeiture value requirements shall be determined by applying the Standard Nonforfeiture Law separately to the term coverage period and the whole life coverage period, irrespective of any language in the policy which states that the conversion to whole life coverage is automatic or that the coverage period is continuous.
1979-1, NAIC Proceedings
- It is also important state laws accommodate combination products (e.g., life insurance/LTCI; life insurance/annuity; annuity/LTCI, etc.) and that tax laws readily accommodate such products.
naic state of the insurance industry