- Ratebook Examples
- In addition, a revised Buyer's Guide has been developed and is proposed for adoption as part of the new model regulation.
- The revised draft includes annotations indicating the source and background of the changes being proposed to the current model regulation.
- This proposal would incorporate the following new features into the model regulation:
- 2. A special plans section to accommodate the unique features of nontraditional plans such as universal life insurance.
1983-4, NAIC Proceedings
- 4a Special Plans - Universal Life -Review Regulators Problems with Model Adopted (Universal and Other New Plans Task Force)
1988-1, NAIC Proceedings
4. Special Life Insurance Plans
- This topic corresponds to the topic "Varying Gross Premium Plans" which was included in the June 1980 report of the (C4) Technical Subcommittee
- It should be noted that some of the matters mentioned under the "Varying Gross Premium Plans" topic in the June 1980 report would be resolved by the recommended revision of the Standard Valuation Law and the Standard Nonforfeiture Law for Life Insurance. It should also be noted that the (C4) Technical Subcommittee now intends to consider Single Premium Life Plans with Specified Minimum Death Benefits, as one of the "Special Life Insurance Plans".
- The topic also includes varying premium plans such as Adjustable Life Insurance Plans, Completely Flexible Life Insurance Plans (sometimes referred to as "Total Life Plans" or "Universal Life Plans") and Indeterminate Premium Life Insurance Plans.
1981-4 NAIC Proc.
- 4. LIFE, ACCIDENT, AND HEALTH (C) COMMITTEE; Life Insurance (C3) Subcommittee - variable amount plans. 4. Variable life. 5. Other special plans such as: Jurisdiction a. Split life b. Deposit Term.
1974-2, NAIC Proceedings