Starter - Universal Life - Agents
- Training - you train for this <Universal Life> as you would train for any other product.
- Actually in some ways it is simpler.
- You do not have to talk about a lot of different products,
- you merely talk about the policyholder providing a sum of money, whatever he likes one to provide us with,
- and we make certain deductions and the balance is accumulated.
-- ALAN RICHARDS (fellow of the Society of Actuaries and is Chairman, President and CE0 of the Life Insurance Company of California, soon to be known as the E.F. Hutton Life Insurance Company.)
1980 - PRODUCT INNOVATION--RESPONSE TO CONSUMER NEEDS IN THE 1980'S, Society of Actuaries