- The working group next reviewed Appendix D to the Life Insurance Disclosure Model Regulation, which contained policy information for a universal life policy or indeterminate premium policy.
- The working group agreed that, since most of this information was directly based on non-guaranteed elements, it would be appropriate to delete the entire appendix.
1996-1 NAIC Proc.
<Bonk: This passage refers to...>>
1993 - Policy Information for Applicant- Universal Life - 3p, Life Insurance Disclosure Model Regulation - Appendix D
Located in 1993 - GOV - When Will Policyholders Be Given The Truth About Life Insurance? - p63-65
- ml/cude - just do complex products like UL
- AAA/Cude - people don't care about assumptions
- LIIIWG - Narrative ..... Policy Summary
- BB - Just tell them the premium, what it can go up to - Indeterminate Premium??