What Does That Mean?
- COP - 1st Hearing - Twin Peaks, Reputational Risk, Who?
- Rep. <Michael> Goschka: I will remember various speeches given by ........—and Nelson Saunders—when he was here (laughter). (p18)
- Rep. <Mary Lou> Parks: When the Representative mentioned Nelson Saunders, I said yes, when he was here he was a bad dude. (p19)
- I BELIEVE THAT IT IS LONG PAST TIME FOR US TO ACT TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC AND OUR NATIONAL COMMERCE AGAINST A DUPLICATION OF THE S & L CRISIS " IN OUR INSURANCE INDUSTRY.
- THIS INDUSTRY , WHICH CURRENTLY CONTROLS APPROXIMATELY $ 2 TRILLION IS VIRTUALLY UNREGULATED. (p191)
-- Rep. Nelson Saunders, Michigan House of Representatives
1991 0613 - GOV - Insurance Competitive Pricing Act of 1991 - [PDF-237p - GooglePlay. No Video]