Win Neuger - AIG
- Daniel Neuger is the son of another top executive, Win Neuger, and serves as "managing director of AIG Global Investment Corp. and AIG Global Asset Management Holdings Corp."
2009 0602 - HuffPost - Liddy Letter: AIG Plans To Award Bonuses Even If Taken Over By US - [link]
- Daniel Neuger, son of Mr. Neuger, serves as a Managing Director of AIG Global Investment Corp. and AIG Global Asset Management Holdings Corp... (p49)
2008 - Form 10-K/A - American International Group, Inc. - 58p
2015 0122 - The Foundation for Financial Journalism - The Past Imperfect: Mr. Neuger and Mr. Fitzmaurice Would Like Your Money, Again, by Roddy Boyd - [link]
- In the aftermath of AIG’s bailout, Neuger was interviewed several times by congressional officials and federal regulators examining AIG’s role in the credit crisis but avoided any sanction.
- Nor does mainstream media, as evidenced by this interview with Fox Business channel’s Maria Bartiromo, appear to have any interest in his past.
- EcoAlpha see big opportunity in burdened resources
Oct. 02, 2014 - 4:26 - EcoAlpha Asset Management Chairman Win Neuger says his company sees a massive spend-cycle in providing solutions around agriculture, water and energy efficiency. - [link]